Sanctuary of the Remei

The present sanctuary was built in the 19th century, in the same place where the old parish of San Cristóbal de Creixenturri was, Romanesque of the 10th century, destroyed by the earthquake of 1428.
In the sixteenth century, the image of the Virgin of the Remei was moved in the castle of Creixenturri, which was demolished in 1554.